Why KCM is best for MBA Courses in North Bangalore?
Krupanidhi is among the best MBA colleges in India. The MBA program under Krupanidhi Group of Institutions is affiliated to North Bangalore University, approved by AICTE, New Delhi, and recognised by the Government of Karnataka. The aim of the MBA program is to instil managerial qualities in students by including a plethora of subjects which teaches them every aspect of business. The focus of Krupanidhi School of Management is on global education, which is the pivotal catalyst for economic growth, societal and social progress and community building for the students who are the veritable game changers of tomorrow. The program incorporates the unique dimensions of globalization, urbanization, innate understanding of consumer psychographics in the academic courses which leads our students to be top notch professionals in the domain of their choice.
Course Description :
The duration of the MBA program extends over 4 semesters (two academic years) of 16 weeks or more each with a minimum of 90 actual working days of instruction in each semester and 2 to 3 weeks of examinations.
- Students with bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for MBA.
- Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply.
- A student applying to KCM for MBA must have a valid CAT/GMAT/IIFT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT percentile which is All India Aptitude / entrance test (approved by and directed by ministry of HRD, Govt. Of India) and submit the photocopy of score card along with filled application form.
Features of the MBA Program
Keeping in mind the diverse scope of MBA, KCM’s MBA Program has these features:
- UGC approved two-year program affiliated to Bengaluru North University
- Three major streams- marketing, finance and human resources and other optional specialisations.
- Entrepreneurship assignments, value-added courses, guest lectures and industry visits
- Skill Advancement with Online certification courses under Krupanidhi Center of Excellence in Collaboration with IBM Career Education Program
- Management fests, debates, mock sessions
- Krupanidhi Research Incubation Center (KRIC) to inspire young minds in research and capture innovative ideas
- 100% placement assistance
- To build academic content.
- To instil behavioural skills.
- To get students industry ready.
- To ensure a wholistic development.
Courses and Specialization
Elective Areas: (Dual Specialisation Course)
- Human Resource Management
- Finance (CFA certification – optional)
- Health Management *
- Startups and SMES Management *
- Banking Finance & Insurance Services Management (BFIS) *
Note: The courses marked in * are offered if there are at least 20 students opting for that particular specialisation.
New age value added courses
To provide additional knowledge on different domains Krupanidhi has developed certain value added courses which the students can opt for:
- 120+ Courses from IBM
- Business Analytics
- Data Analytics
- HR Analytics
- Design Thinking
- Digital Marketing & Google Analytics
- Stock Market
- Payroll Management
- Case Study Analysis
- Investment Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Sales & Logistics
- Advanced Excel
- Six Sigma*